10.26.2007

As I Count My Blessings....

Note:
This is My Bragging Page
Not For The Weak Hearted,
This Page Will Be Filled Self-Centered Praises
If u Can't Take It, Leave Now!
Harhar!

AWARDS GALLERY!

Blog of the Week


Amazing Blogger Award



Superstar Award



Spreader of Love Awards

Spreader of Love Award (200x240)

Blog of the Weekend



Bodacious Blog Award



Blog Buddies Award



Blog of the Day Award



Best Friend Award



Blog of the Month Award!



Friendship Blog Awards



True Blue Awards


You're Blog is a Treasure! Award



MORE AWARDS HERE!




NOVEMBER 13, 2007

My Blog is #1 on Google for the keyword:
"julia aquino" in about 379,000
Julia Aquino in Google.com

NOVEMBER 19, 2007

Got my very first Blog Award
Kharlota.com's Blog of the Week


NOVEMBER 22, 2007

Got My 2nd Award
"Amazing Blogger Award
from My Daily Sunset



NOVEMBER 25, 2007

My Third Blog Award:
"Superstar Blog Awards"
from Cecil de Jesus



NOVEMBER 29, 2007

My Blog became #1 on BarkadaLink.com
Click the Pic for Larger Photo,
since i became #1 on BarkadaLink.com
My Blog stayed on top up to now!




Barkadalink  Pinoy Topsites

NOVEMBER 30, 2007

My Blog on Technorati:
Authority: 72
Rank: 99,658
My Blog is Now one of the top 100,000 blogs in
Technorati out of 112.8 million blogs

see what my rank is now here




.
DECEMBER 3, 2007

I was chosen as LinkyLove.net
"Blog of the Weekend"



also see this!



DECEMBER 7, 2007

--
after 100+ post i get this?

Alexa: 889,180
Technorati : 89, 301

--

DECEMBER 12, 2007



Wow! now i'm ratified by Ratified.org
(its a website, ranking the Philippine Top 100 Blogs
according to Technorati Rank, Feedburner Subscription
and Google Page Rank)



My Blog is their 523rd blog to be accepted!

Ratified.org

^ this is their badge! the ranking varies
from day to day!




Wow! I BELONG!

JANUARY 16, 2008

From December, up to now
My blog is #1 for the keyword
(in Google Search)
"blog of the month" see here
in about 50,400,000 pages

JANUARY 18, 2008

So i'm #1 for the keyword "julia aquino" in
Google, Yahoo and Altavista (?)
Now i'm targeting to be on the first page
of the keyword "julia"
(meaning ranked 1 - 20)
see here!
currently i'm ranked # 40 (2nd page!)
for the keyword aquino im #23 see this

FEBRUARY, 11 2007



My Site is #1 on LeadSites.net &



at the same, #1 on Blog Junkie (Kianah.com)
after 4 days of joining.
thank u lord for everything.. (naks, *drama mode*)

February 19, 2008
my blog is on the first page for the keyword "julia" in google.com.ph
2nd page in google.com

February 25, 2008



Still the #1 on RankAppeal



It's my first time to top the topsites.sg

I just beat my last month's pageviews of 51,149
as of today (2-25-08) my hits are 59,526 (with still 4 days to go)

STILL UPDATING..........



0 Comments on "As I Count My Blessings...."

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.