2.08.2008

Christina Aguilera's First Interview after Giving Birth

Christina Aguilera sat down with Entertainment Tonight to talk about her new baby boy, Max Bratman, almost 1 month.

On how happy Max makes her: “I’m enjoying him every second. I can’t


stop staring at him, studying him. You can’t believe you created this. Me and my husband couldn’t be happier.”

On Max not comparing to anything she’s done before: “You think you’ve accomplished all these amazing things until you have your first born or even your second born and it’s like, ‘You can’t believe what you’ve done, what you’re capable of doing.’ “I have to say throughout the pregnancy I was never more appreciative of what the female body is capable of doing until the whole thing happens and you’re like, ‘Oh my God I did this.’”

On involving a creative balance in her future career: “‘How am I going to balance my love for creativity and performing with the ultimate of importance in my life — my child?’ It can be done — there are many mothers who are able to do it and do it well.”
Source

0 Comments on "Christina Aguilera's First Interview after Giving Birth"

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.