2.03.2008

Yay! It's My 100th Day in The Blogosphere! Yiippii!



Yay! It's My 100th Day in The Blogosphere!
Wow, that's a feat for me.

BLOGGING open up a new world for me, meeting friends online, exchanging links, commenting on other blog, joining different contest and competition,receiving enormous number of TAGs and Awards, exchanging message with the country's already known blogger. Whew! didn't knew that my passion for blogging will grow this BIG. Actually before, i always stumbled to blogs, didn't know what is it, i always read them, learn from them and envy them how they make big money out of blogs, didn't know i can make (little) money too. Wow that's a plus.

Did Google really slap me?
That's the question i asked myself when i stumbled to site that has already Page Rank. I know last January 2008, Google already 'give away' page rank to those blog that has started in the last quarter of 2007. Gosh! Google ignored me? My Blog started October 26, 2007 and up to know i have no even PR 1 at all. I know some blogs link to me, as far as linking is concern technorati says...



im rank: 19,896 and 262 Blog Reactions, Why Google Why?

I already know the reason.
Of course i already do paid post in the 2nd month of my blog. But what's the heck? PageRank is useless. Google is Evil. (Joke!) Pagerank is only important to those who do 'paid posts' but having PR zero is not bad at all. I managed to get $432.00 (Four Hundred Thirty Two Dollars) for having a PR zero, that is a cumulative amount from SR, PPP, RM, Smorty (What are those, only posties know that!) from the first month i do paid posts.

Where are the paid posts? Only 2 are left. I deleted it all after a month. Haha.

Waahh! Google ignored my blog just because i make $432 ? Cheap huh?!

No.Actually i love Google! because:

1.They give out free blog. (that's why this blog is up and running...)
2. Blogger.com is connected with Google's Search Engine that's why i always got a new visitor, minute after minute.
3. Google via Adsense will give me $125 next month.Yay! First Time.

Do i still want a PR? Of course who doesn't? that's another badge to my ever busy sidebar, but as i said it's useless trafficwise, its just a mere number.

take a look at these:



from:
176 from October 2007
2,465 from November 2007
8,176 from December 2007

now it's 51,149

Google said: when pages receive a higher PageRank they are more likely to appear at the top of the search results.

Wrong! Statcounter said that 71.43 (+ 2.14% from Google BlogSearch) of my blog traffic are coming from Google Search, and my blog is usually on the first page of that particular keyword. What are those keyword? Just take a look at my sitemeter and statcounter stats. This past few weeks my blog is becoming a landing page for those perverts who looking for "pinay scandal", which this blog is not, i just posted a single post about it. Anyway trafficwise, i'm happy with it. Actually this blog is filled with High School Musical related stories from Zac, Vanessa, Ashley also from Miley Cyrus of Hannah Montana (eeww, so teenie weenie!)

Allow me to brag what i achived in my 100th Day.

enough..


Because it's my 100th Day on the Blogosphere i created a Blog Award specially for friends.



~~ copy starts here ~~

u got these...

XXtra Ordinary Blogger Award!



"These blog award is intended only for blogger, who has that intense passion for blogging, always there at my BLOG to greet us, and finally the BLOGGER who is simply XXTRA ORDINARY"

1. Pass this to 7 or more of your worthy friends.
2. You can also pass this to the one who gave it to you.
3. Pass this award to only DESERVING bloggers.
4. No rule number four.



~~ copy ends here ~~



I'm giving this award to the following:
I choose all of U because you're all an XXtra Ordinary Bloggers. And you deserve it. Pass it on pals!











20 Comments on "Yay! It's My 100th Day in The Blogosphere! Yiippii!"

Anonymous said...

weee...i'm an xxxtraordinary blogger..hehehehe..thanks sis~ gonna post it on my blog soon!
ang tindi, 100 days palang ang taas na ng rank mo...btw, added you to my technorati fave, please add mine, too here

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia..thank you for the award. Me started blogging since july 2007. I have multiple blogs,some has PR some don't but I am also wondering why this blogspot of mine also ignored by google. That's why i bought a domain in blogger too just recently. Please do update my link to yours huh? http://joydob.com/
anyway, i have added you here in my other site Rants and Ramblings

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tagged Julia really appreciated it...
Di ko talaga makita link sa site ko sa blogrolls mu. Nasaan ba ang site link ko? nasa "BLOGROLLS!" ba o nasa "SUPER BLOG FRIENDS!" at pang-ilan? hehehe sigurista ang lolo? nyahahaha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :-D.
Care to share tips how you achieved that accomplishment in 100 days?

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia,

thanks for the award

But lots of congrats for your achievements, both in $$$ (really huge for being online only 100 days!!!) and in amount of visitors you get (hour Toplist doesn't lie...)

Lotsa hugs and congrats, and hope you get even better

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! And congratulations to you! I really love your site its very informative and fun you deserve all the traffic, $$$ and awards you got!

Anonymous said...

ok lang walang PR for now, your traffic it's so amazing i believe that's the most important. wow- congratulations! salute to you my dear.

Thanks so much for the award, very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

by the way i hope you don't mind this is off topic ... i been trying to install my haloscan but it wont work. i installed successfully but when i view it it's blank. i just give up...hope you can give me heads up how to install the haloscan.

another off topic: i'm wondering if you still want to install the layout. i'm available later tonight 8 or 9 pm just buzz me i will work with you. i have another idea i really like your new layout right now i'll see if i can modified the layout i made for you.

Anonymous said...

I do remember

Yet the passion and the hard work you put in would have paid of sooner or later, so all credits go to you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Julia.. Wow, a blogosphere superstar in the making, hehehehhee..

Anonymous said...

Hai Julia, thanks for the award.. really appreciate it... feel honoured... god bless you :D

Anonymous said...

nakanaks! pautang naman jan o. next week bayad. nyahahahah!

tenks tenks! biniyayaan mo din ang mga boto ko. nyahahah!

Anonymous said...

nyehehe. sandamakmak kasi meme ko eh. don't you wori, lalaktawan nito lahat. basta ba pautangin mo ko bente, pang-coke. lols!

Anonymous said...

Gee, ty ha! Thanks, ayan na post ko na sa blog ko ^.^
BTW, nice blog background, I like the stars! ^.

Anonymous said...

Wow, thx Julia. Ako pa tlga ang 1st sa list ha!! OK I'll follow the instructions...

Anonymous said...

ahem ahem.... me peboritism ata.... nyahahah!

Anonymous said...

aha! at flying voters lang pala tingin mo sa amin. ganun! hehehe. joke lang. at pano mo naman nalaman na lalaki nga kame? nyahahah!

Anonymous said...

Finished the tag award..thank you very much..take a look huh. please update my url too,I bought a domain kasi.

Anonymous said...

where's my pinoy money talk
have you seen it?

Anonymous said...

haloscan sucks,
i moved all
your original
comments from
haloscan to
here

here's the
original URL:
http://haloscan.com/comments/juxx20/137528521062345967/

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.