3.30.2008

I Needed a Change

My blog is on it's 156th day now, and i'm glad i made it this far! *drama mode* ya, i remember the days when i just starting, when no one is visiting me and when i reached 10 visits a day, my gosh i'm jumping for extreme happiness! Now its different this blog is now averaging 8,000 pageviews per day [that excludes me] according to statcounter and i feel that i'm not happy in blogging because now i feel that i have this responsibility that i need to blog everyday. Gosh! more on this on my monthly round-up on the 3rd of April.

Also i hear a lot of horror stories that their BLOGGER blog has been closed by google [like Jehz] without further notice and just mistakenly identified as spams, Gee that's so so scary i think i need to self host this blog now, but i don't know where to find the best web hosting around, can you tip me?























2 Comments on "I Needed a Change"

Anonymous said...

I SUGGEST YOU DON'T GO WITH mARVINSWEB..it will be a nightmare!look at my site now from Blogger..i suggest you go with international hosts, local ones are mostly resellers..

i'm back on my reliable blogger blog, http://getitfromboy.blogspot.com..

oishimanjuju on March 31, 2008 said...

@:Showbiz Intriga? Get It From Boy!:
thanks for the heads up! :)

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.