5.03.2008

Monthly Round-Up! April Hits: 133,327

Monthly Round-Up! April Hits: 133,327

After my 6th month in blogging, I got 133,327 five thousand hits short, compare to March's hits but the surprising thing is i got more unique visits this time: 84,516 compare to March's 75,121 it's all because of PBB Teen Edition Plus i think! Even I'm bashing those creative PBB writers, still they are the crowd drawer, the teen housemates, not the writers i must clear.

Again, thanks to all! you all made me. the drama! Am i happy with all of these results? Yes of course! But now i have this weird feeling that i must post everyday, it's my responsibility or else everything will be gone.

To all who will ask how i did this? How i did that? I think it's my passion in blogging and my very poor grammar . Did I mention I'm e.vil? I'm a chea.ter, spa.mmer, sca.mmer, link.baiter, everything you can imagine! I do bla.ckhat SE.O too :) and yet Goo-gel gives me a PR.3 from PR.2 what the heck? they didn't see i do p-a-i-d-posts? It's unfair! Where's the justice?


Whatchathink? :P




















4 Comments on "Monthly Round-Up! April Hits: 133,327"

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia!

Congrats!

I'm already IN the WLL, thanks...now tagging you for:

Tagged: Feed Me Up

Have a great blogging day!

Anonymous said...

Grabe - ang gleng gleng naman ng prend ko!! hahaha! SipSip ba?! Your SEO skills are phenomenal! Hay naku, buti na nga lang nag-re-rate ulit ang Big G no?! Kasi from PR 4 ako, bumagsak ng itlog... buti binalik nila ngayon kahit konte.. hehehe!!

CONGRATS!! Super Galing ka talaga!

NKM on May 03, 2008 said...

I think pink color worked!

Anonymous said...

@roselle:
thanks for the tag ;)

@chuva:
waw! phenomenal ka jan! mas malaki pa rin income mo sakin no?

@nabink:
yeah! pink works!

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.