Rona Libby, Evicted from the PBB Teen Edition House

Rona Libby, Evicted from the PBB Teen Edition House
As I expected on my last post, Rona Marie Libby dubbed as the Prisoner's Daughter of Dumaguete is EVICTED from the Big Brother house tonight with 42.89% of all votes, on the other hand Robi Domingo got 57.11%

"Salamat sa pagiging magandang ehemplo! Rona"

1 Comments on "Rona Libby, Evicted from the PBB Teen Edition House"

RHo on May 25, 2008 said...

watch the full Pinoy Idol Episodes and download the audio files at http://rhoroe.blogspot.com


Post a Comment


"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.