9.14.2008

Taylor Swift - Love Story Music Video + Lyrics

Taylor Swift - Love Story Music Video + Lyrics

Taylor Swift has release a new music video for her single “Love Story” from her sophomore studio album, Fearless. This single is now available on iTunes.

See the music vid + lyrics after the jump.


Taylor Swift - Love Story Music Video


Taylor Swift - Love Story Lyrics
We were both young, when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I’m standing there, on a balcony of summer air

I see the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say hello, little did I know…

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said “stay away from Juliet”
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don’t go…
And I said…

Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone
I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess,
It’s a love story, baby, just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, because we’re dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while
Oh, Ohhh

Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said “stay away from Juliet”
But you were everything to me
I was begging you, please don’t go…
And I said

Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone
I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess
It’s a love story, baby, just say yes

Romeo save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it’s real
Don’t be afraid, we’ll make it out of this mess
It’s a love story, baby, just say yes
Oh, Ohhh…

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I said

Romeo save me, I’ve been feeling so alone
I keep waiting, for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don’t know what to think
He kneels to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

Marry me Juliet, you’ll never have to be alone
I love you, and that’s all I really know
I talked to your dad-you’ll pick the white dress
It’s a love story, baby just say…yes…
Oh, Ohhh… Oh, Oh, Ohhh…

We were both young when I first saw you.











3 Comments on "Taylor Swift - Love Story Music Video + Lyrics"

Angeline on September 14, 2008 said...

taylor swift rocks! =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mharms on September 16, 2008 said...

I like Taylor Swift. Her song Teardrops on My Guitar is one of my favorites.

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.