10.24.2008

Lovebug - Jonas Brothers

Lovebug - Jonas Brothers


"Lovebug" is the 2nd official single by the the Jonas Brothers that was released from 3rd third studio album, A Little Bit Longer. The Jonas Brothers wrote “Lovebug” during a break on Miley Cyrus’s The Best of Both Worlds Tour. Stating the film Juno and the Beatles as influences for the song. When asked about the song’s meaning, Nick Jonas stated that it was about falling in love again after heartbreak, with Joe adding that it was about “throwing any past inhibitions to the wind”

OMG! Nick is so cute in this video! Watch it + the lyrics after the jump.




Love Bug
(The Jonas Brothers)

Talking:
Hey Ming,uh, I thought there were going to be chicks at this party
Yeah but they’re bringing PIZZA they’re also gonna have diet coke…
Well dude, guys guys, they’ll be here
Hey Guys
Hey, Hey Man
So Huh..Did you bring me a…
Hey, uh Ming, Joe’s not a girl, and I thought you…

Nick:
Called her for the first time yesterday(OMG)
Finally found the missing part of me
Felt so close, but you were far away
Left me without anything to say

Joe:
(chorus):
Now I’m speechless, over the edge, I’m just breathless,
I never thought that I’d catch this LOVE BUG, again
Hopeless, head over heels, In the moment,
I’d never thought that I’d get hit by this LOVE BUG, again

Talking:
Dude, I don’t know
I’m Eating
…diabetes…
(mumbling)
No WAY, John Taylor!!!
NO WAY!!!
(mumbling)(again)
Unbelievable

Nick:
I can’t get your smile out of my mind
Joe: (i can’t get you out of my mind)
I think I bought your eyes all the time
Your beautiful, but you don’t even try
Joe: (you don’t even, don’t even try)
Modesty is just so hard to find

Joe:
(chorus)
Now I’m speechless, over the edge, I’m just breathless,
I never thought that I’d catch this LOVE BUG,again
Hopeless, head over heels, In the moment,
I’d never thought that I’d get hit by this LOVE BUG, again

Nick:
Kissed her for the first time yesterday
Everything I wished that it would be
Suddenly, I forgot how to speak
Hopeless, Breathless, Baby can’t you..see

Joe: NOW I’M!!!!!!!!
Picking my nose on our bus
Kevin,Joe,Nick:
(chorus)
Now I’m speechless, over the edge, I’m just breathless, I never thought that I’d catch this LOVE BUG,again
Now I’m hopeless, head over heels, In the moment, I’d never thought that I’d get hit by this LOVE BUG, again!!

ohhhhoh LOVE BUG, AGAIN!

Talking:
(clapping)
Great Job
Everybody thank you
Ok, Thank for the Pizza
I’ll see you next year,MAN
GET OFF THAT CAKE!!
Hey, Don’t forget to turn the generator off
I dropped my PENCIL
(door closes)
Bye, see you guys









1 Comments on "Lovebug - Jonas Brothers"

Sarwat on October 29, 2008 said...

Hey, nice blog. I am going to subscribe after this!

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.