1.09.2009

Beyonce Knowles - 'Halo' Official Music Video + Lyrics

Beyonce Knowles free mp3 download

"Halo" is a song by Beyoncé Knowles. It was written by Ryan Tedder, Evan Bogart and Knowles for her 3rd studio album, I Am… Sasha Fierce. The song will be released in January 2009 as the album's 3rd single. Even before its official release the song debuted on the Billboard Pop 100 at number 87.

Check out the music video plus complete lyrics after the jump.


Beyonce Knowles - Halo Music Video


Beyonce Knowles - Halo Lyrics
Remember those walls I built
Well baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I've got my angel now

(Bridge:)
It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out

(Chorus:)
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see you halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over you face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo, halo, halo
I can see your halo, halo, halo
(x2)

(Verse 2:)
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest nights
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like fallin'
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

(Bridge)

(Chorus)

I can feel your halo, halo, halo
I can see your halo, halo, halo
(x2)

Halo, halo oohhhh...

(Chorus)

I can feel your halo, halo, halo
I can see your halo, halo, halo











0 Comments on "Beyonce Knowles - 'Halo' Official Music Video + Lyrics"

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.