10.24.2009

My Blogging Journey

Some says that learning to blog is such an easy task but not for me. Before I was able to put up a decent blog and finally call myself as a blogger, I learned a lot of things through reading. HTML codes, CSS codes, JavaScript codes & all that stuff. At first I was contented by a subdomain given to me by Blogger.com just like this blog, but being a professional blogger doesn't end there. You should get your own domain for your own branding. Now I managed my 4 domains and my other domain at WordPress. Aside from the many subdomains I manage.

Well If you don't your own domain, you might want to avail a yahoo domain now. Why use Yahoo as your domain name registrar? Aside from the fact that it carry the well-trusted name of Yahoo, Yahoo! Domains is one of the leading domain registrars in the world. They are very reliable & your domains are definitely in good hands. For it's new customers, you can purchase your domain for as little as $1.99 for you first year. Isn't that a sweet deal?

Plus, If you choose Yahoo! for your web hosting, the domain name that you choose is free. Just use their domain availability tool to find out if the domain you want is available & if you need some help, they have 24/7 toll-free customer service.

0 Comments on "My Blogging Journey"

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.