8.03.2008

The New Madonna!

The New Madonna!

Madonna, looking good lately huh?! I heard somebody asked if she is truly the Montauk Monster? Help! Please feed Madonna.

The Mystery of the Montauk Monster











4 Comments on "The New Madonna!"

htRULZ on August 04, 2008 said...

I guess she needs some energy drink or so....lol....:-)

Anonymous said...

haha, anung nangyari xa kanya?

Anonymous said...

Hi, just want to air my bitchiness and 4give me 4 d word. Recently, I asked help from Kevin of http://pinoyteens.net, +639153815289 (mobile number)/ +63822440610 (landline number) with an email address service@pinoyteens.net and YM i.believe_11 who lives at Luzviminda Village Waling-waling St. 211-B, Ma-a, Davao City, Philippines, to help me with my domain (http://honeyreyes.com) since I am stupid with its technicalities in wordpress. He said he has helped a lot of bloggers for free yet I opt to give him a little reward just to help me so through gcash I sent a small amount of money (500php) even before he started to modify or edit something. I wanted to change my layout into Bradford magazine. I kept my patience coz every time we chat in YM, he has a lot of things to do in his globally famous site. I grew out of patience when after a week of not being able to post an entry or edit my own blog, he gives this message in YM that he lost his globe sim. We had an agreement he would help me for a month now, I sent him the money more than 2 weeks ago. I kept on sending him messages in YM but no reply from him even if he was online until Saturday night. I could not see him online anymore in YM which is quite unusual. I was able to rung his phone Monday morning (Aug.4) but now it’s turned off.
I do not care about the money I just want my blog back because I cannot post an entry. If he cannot help me change its layout, he should have been honest from the beginning. I promised to give him 1,000php after he finishes all the changes, that was our agreement.

ALL I WANTED WAS TO CHANGE ITS THEME TO BRADFORD MAGAZINE. I AM SO STUPID I COULD NOT DO IT ON MY OWN. I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH MY OLD THEME AND NOW I CANNOT EVEN BLOG ANYMORE. MY NEW POST WON’T BE PUBLISHED.

I AM POSTING THIS COMMENT TO GET KEVIN PAQUET’S ATTENTION! GIVE ME THE ID AND PASSWORD SO I CAN DELETE THE UGLY BLOG YOU SAID YOU TEMPORARILY LAID OUT FOR.

“MADALI AKONG KAUSAP. I TOLD YOU THE PREVIOUS DAYS JUST BRING BACK MY OLD BLOG AND I WON’T REQUEST FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE SINCE IT IS OBVIOUS YOU CAN’T HELP ME. YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TOO FAR BRO, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET YOUR ATTENTION SINCE YOU KEEP ON IGNORING ME. I KNOW MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE FOR YOU TOO. HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR WORD.”

If possible I hope you would repost this in your blog to get his attention and tag 10 more bloggers. I JUST WANT MY F*&%ING BLOG BACK!

Sorry for the disturbance, just can’t hold my anger anymore. I am really sorry...

Anonymous said...

Hello, Julia its been a while since i visited again here.!

oi, ang haba naman ng sentiment itong post ni honey reyes... Lets hear the other side first kung ano ba talaga ang real score sa usaping ito..

-juler

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.