4.02.2008

American Idol 2008: Ramiele Malubay - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind

Ramiele Malubay performs "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind" by Dolly Parton during the Final 9 American Idol Episode on April 1st 2008.







Ramiele Malubay - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind

Oh, sometimes I go walking through fields where we walked
Long ago in the sweet used to be
And the flowers still grow, but they dont smell as sweet
As they did when you picked them for me
Chorus:

And when I think of you and the love we once knew
How I wish we could go back in time
Do you ever think back on old memories like that
Or do I ever cross your mind

Do you ever wake up lonely in the middle of the night
Because you miss me, do you darling
Oh, and do your memories ever take
You back into another place in time
And do you ever miss the feelings
And the love we shared when you were with me, tell me darling
Or do I ever cross your mind

Oh, how often I wish that again I could kiss
Your sweet lips like I did long ago
And how often I long for those two loving arms
That once held me so gentle and close

Repeat chorus

video by: royalsupreme





















2 Comments on "American Idol 2008: Ramiele Malubay - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind"

Anonymous said...

Hi All,

Details of Ramiele Malubay's Dec. 2008 Manila Homecoming Concert have been finalized: venue and dates selected. Click this link in ramieleofficial.com to get the details and vote in the important poll to help select other venues/locations:

http://www.ramieleofficial.com/smf/index.php/topic,1053.0.html

See you all in the Homecoming Concert of Ramiele: the "small Idol with the Big voice".

Thanks.

lushh :)

Andy on December 05, 2008 said...

Tis show is really entertaining.I love this show, and I hope it lasts for along time! Which I'm pretty sure it will, cause many people watch it, and it's really entertaining. Watch this show American Idol Download You won't be sorry!

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

"All images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site's proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content."

"Plleease, don't never ever complain for wrong gramars and wrong spelings words on this blogs, the bloggers is just a wanabee, she didn't even pinished her elementary days and just wanna blog, is that a krime?"
 

·´`·.¸.» j u l i a ·´`·.¸.» Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved.

I am not responsible for the content of external sites.

Check this blog's Privacy Policy and Disclosure Policy.